Danger ratings

* pretty safe, if you can consider a dragon safe.

** Be careful, this could get tricky

***You should be highly skilled before you get in a tangle with one of these

****Run Away. Very few in history have ever survived an encounter with a beast of this calaber.

*****You are either dead or about to be. The most dangerous type.



Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Searchers

I now what you're thinking, and yes my idea for this blog is incredibly cliche. But this isn't your average dragon tracking sight, no I've been working tirelessly to proove the existance of any mystical beast from unicorns to the lochness monster. Granted dragons are my fav. This sounds lame, it probably is, but it's all I've got. If you find any info not covered on this sight please inform me immediately. Join me on the
DRAGON CHASE

-Fynn

No comments:

Post a Comment